RSV Vaccine Clinical Trial Happening Now in Dallas
An easy way to earn extra money while also advancing science and research is by participating in a clinical trial. Currently, our clinic is seeking participants to join several clinical trials, one of which is for the RSV Vaccine. As a participant, you can earn up to $1,700 for simply getting the RSV Vaccine. Keep reading to learn more about the RSV Vaccine Clinical Trial and how to sign up as a participant today.
What is the RSV Vaccine Clinical Trial?
Respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms, according to the CDC. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious, especially for infants and older adults. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in children younger than 1 year of age in the United States.
The RSV Vaccine clinical trial works to make sure that new, emerging vaccines are able to:
- Decrease the risk of infection.
- Significantly reduce adverse outcomes, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- Increase the duration of protection against disease.
Is the Clinical Trial Safe?
According to the World Health Organization, clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes.
There are 4 phases of biomedical clinical trials:
- Phase I studies usually test new drugs for the first time in a small group of people to evaluate a safe dosage range and identify side effects.
- Phase II studies test treatments that have been found to be safe in phase I but now need a larger group of human subjects to monitor for any adverse effects.
- Phase III studies are conducted on larger populations and in different regions and countries and are often the step right before a new treatment is approved.
- Phase IV studies take place after country approval, and there is a need for further testing in a wide population over a longer timeframe.
This clinical trial is a Phase IV clinical trial, which means that there has already been a clinical trial performed on humans and has been approved by the FDA to proceed.
What is Expected of Participants?
As a participant, you can expect the following:
- A screening phone call to determine your eligibility, review the informed consent form and answer any questions you may have regarding the clinical trial and the process.
- A complimentary medical exam to further determine your eligibility
- The newest, cutting-edge RSV Vaccine; completely free of charge
- Compensation of up to $1,700 for your participation
How to Sign Up for the RSV Vaccine Clinical Trial
Since human participants are the most important part of the clinical trial, we have ensured that signing up to become a participant is extremely easy. All you have to do is reach out to us! Call us at (469)-747-1743, or click here to fill out a short form.
For more information, visit our website at dallasclinicalresearch.com!