Want to Earn Extra Cash? Sign Up to Participate in a Clinical Trial!
Times are tough—inflation is at an all-time high, gas prices keep climbing, rent is astronomical, and the bills are piling up. If you are looking for an extra way to make money while also advancing science, becoming a participant in a clinical trial may be perfect for you. New research is emerging about many conditions, and you can help put new treatments into motion for the public. Keep reading to find out more about clinical trials in Dallas, how to sign up, and how much you could earn as a participant.
What is a Clinical Trial?
According to the World Health Organization, clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes. People volunteer to take part in clinical trials to test medical interventions including drugs, cells, and other biological products, surgical procedures, radiological procedures, devices, behavioral treatments, and preventive care.
Clinical trials are carefully designed, reviewed, and completed, and need to be approved before they can start. People of all ages can take part in clinical trials, including children.
Are Clinical Trials Safe?
At Dallas Clinical Research, we follow adherence to all industry safety standards, are FDA-governed and sanctioned studies, HIPAA-compliant, entirely confidential, and the choice of various clinical studies is completely up to you.
There are 4 phases of clinical trials:
- Phase I studies usually test new drugs for the first time in a small group of people to evaluate a safe dosage range and identify side effects.
- Phase II studies test treatments that have been found to be safe in phase I but now need a larger group of human subjects to monitor for any adverse effects.
- Phase III studies are conducted on larger populations and in different regions and countries and are often the step right before a new treatment is approved.
- Phase IV studies take place after country approval and there is a need for further testing in a wide population over a longer timeframe.
The clinical studies conducted at our clinic are Phase III studies, which is the final step before approval.
What Clinical Trials are Available in Dallas?
At Dallas Clinical Research, we offer many different studies you can choose from. They include:
- COVID-19 Treatment Study
- COVID-19 Vaccine Study
- COVID-19 Booster Study
- Diabetes Study
- Heartburn Study
- Knee Osteoarthritis Study
- Flu Vaccine Study
- UTI Vaccine Study
- RSV Vaccine Study
How Do I Become a Participant?
Becoming a participant is easy! You only need to follow three simple steps. No insurance information, social security card, or proof of citizenship is required to become a participant.
- Reach out to us! Simply fill out this form or call us at (469) 747-2996
- Come in for a FREE medical exam! In order to determine your eligibility, we will invite you to our clinic for a free medical exam. You will be able to keep all reports, X-rays, MRIs, and more.
- Start getting paid! If you are asked to become a participant after the medical exam, it is up to you to accept our invitation and begin participating!
For more information on our clinical trials, visit us at DallasClinicalResearch.com!