Paid Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in Dallas
Dallas Clinical Research is currently seeking individuals who are interested in enrolling as participants in a brand-new clinical study! If you are between the ages of 40 and 79, suffer from heart disease, or have had a heart attack, and want to earn up to $6,000 in extra cash, you may qualify. Keep reading to learn more about the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study happening now in Dallas and how to sign up today!
Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study Eligibility Guidelines
The Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in Dallas is currently seeking participants to help get brand-new medication available for public use. As a participant, you can have exclusive access to this cutting-edge treatment, and it is easy to sign up to see if you qualify. Here are the steps to take:
- Are you between the ages of 40 and 79? If you can answer Yes to this question, click here to fill out a very short form with your name, email, and phone number so we can contact you.
- Chat or come in. We will give you a call to conduct an initial screening, explain the process in full, and go over the informed consent form with you. At this time, we may also invite you to our clinic for a free medical exam to determine whether you meet the study’s guidelines.
- Start participating! If you meet all our study guidelines, you will be asked to join! No medical insurance is needed to participate, and you can earn up to $6,000 for being a study participant. You will be assigned to a group where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety throughout the entire process.
What Participants Will Receive
Guaranteed compensation of up to $6,000 isn’t the only benefit of becoming a participant in this clinical study. You will also receive:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- A hand in furthering the research surrounding heart disease
- Advancing medical science
- Getting effective medicine approved for public use
What is a Clinical Study?
Clinical trials of drugs and medical devices advance through several phases to test safety, determine effectiveness, and identify any side effects. The FDA typically requires Phase 1, 2, and 3 trials to be conducted to determine if the drug or device can be approved for further use. If researchers find the intervention to be safe and effective after the first three phases, the FDA approves it for clinical use and continues to monitor its effects.
Other aims of clinical research include:
- Testing ways to diagnose a disease early, sometimes before there are symptoms
- Finding approaches to prevent a health problem, including in people who are healthy but at increased risk of developing a disease
- Improving quality of life for people living with a life-threatening disease or chronic health problem
- Studying the role of caregivers or support groups
For more information on our clinic or to see a comprehensive list of other clinical trials we are currently enrolling for, visit us at dallasclinicalresearch.com!