Get Paid To Treat Your Knee Osteoarthritis
If you suffer from Knee Osteoarthritis, you understand how painful and debilitating the condition can be. It can interfere with many aspects of life and slow you down from what you’d rather be doing. If you are looking for a new way to treat your condition, a Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study can benefit you in many ways. Keep reading to learn more about the Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas and how to sign up for better health today.
What Is Knee Osteoarthritis?
According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis in the knee. It is a degenerative, “wear-and-tear” type of arthritis that occurs most often in people 50 years of age and older, although it may occur in younger people, too.
In osteoarthritis, the cartilage in the knee joint gradually wears away. As the cartilage wears away, it becomes frayed and rough, and the protective space between the bones decreases. This can result in bone rubbing on bone and produce painful bone spurs.
Osteoarthritis usually develops slowly and the pain it causes worsens over time. Symptoms include:
- The joint may become stiff and swollen, making it difficult to bend and straighten the knee.
- Pain and swelling may be worse in the morning, or after sitting or resting.
- Vigorous activity may cause pain to flare up.
- Loose fragments of cartilage and other tissue can interfere with the smooth motion of joints. The knee may “lock” or “stick” during movement. It may creak, click, snap or make a grinding noise (crepitus).
- Pain may cause a feeling of weakness or buckling in the knee.
- Many people with arthritis note increased joint pain with changes in the weather.
What Is The Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas?
The Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center, phase 3 study to determine the efficacy and safety of TG-C in subjects with Kellgren and Lawrence Grade 2 or 3 Osteoarthritis of the Knee. You can earn extra money by participating in an FDA-governed clinical research trial, featuring new breakthrough treatment modalities to help your condition.
You will receive:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary XRAY and MRI
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by the central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Compensation of up to $2,925
Who Conducts the Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas?
The clinical studies being conducted by Dallas Clinical Research reflect the work of caring medical professionals with years of experience. These Phase II through IV trials, administered in conjunction with leading pharmaceutical companies, give you access to the latest innovations in the fields of medicine and science.
If you’re ready to sign up, click here to fill out the form.
Learn more about us and other clinical studies happening in Dallas at dallasclinicalresearch.com