Diabetes Clinical Trial in Dallas Happening Now
Diabetes is, in some cases, a lifelong condition with few treatment options. Following a strict diet and keeping up with medications is often the only way to manage diabetes for long-term control and success. However, the research and studies behind diabetes are growing, and clinical trials are happening now for new treatments. If you are looking for a new way to manage your diabetes, a diabetes clinical trial in Dallas is happening now. Keep reading to learn more about the diabetes clinical trial in Dallas, who can participate, and how to sign up today.
Who Can Participate in the Diabetes Clinical Trial in Dallas?
If you are suffering from diabetes, you can sign up as a participant for the clinical trial. If you meet our study’s criteria, you will be invited to participate as a paid volunteer. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required for participating in any of Dallas Clinical Research’s clinical trials.
Don’t sit and let new treatment options for diabetes pass you by. Not only will you be able to have access to the latest treatments, research, and technology for diabetes, you can be paid and become an active participant of advancing diabetes research at the same time. If you have diabetes and are interested in a new way of treating your condition, you are eligible to participate!
How to Sign Up
Signing up is simple since participants are the most essential part of the clinical trials process. All you have to do is follow these three easy steps:
- Call Toll-Free (469) 382-4916 or click here to sign up. Our medical professionals will explain each element of the program to you and provide you with an Informed Consent Form to review.
- Get a Free Medical Exam. After speaking with you, we will invite you for a free medical exam to evaluate your particular situation and determine if you meet the guidelines for the clinical trial.
- Agree to Participate. If you do meet all the guidelines for the clinical trial, you will be asked to participate. It’s that easy!
Where is the Diabetes Clinical Trial in Dallas?
The diabetes clinical trial in Dallas is being conducted by Dallas Clinical Research. Our clinic reflects the work of caring medical professionals with years of experience. These Phase II through IV trials, administered in conjunction with leading pharmaceutical companies, give you access to the latest innovations in the fields of medicine and science.
In addition to compensation and new treatments, you can enjoy the following benefits as a participant:
- Adherence to all industry safety standards
- FDA-governed and sanctioned studies
- Entirely confidential
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary medicines related to our study
- Guaranteed monetary compensation
- Travel reimbursement or free transportation
To learn more about the diabetes clinical trial in Dallas or to sign up for one of our other clinical trials, visit us at dallasclinicalresearch.com.