The COVID-19 pandemic has always left us with more questions than answers, and fighting the pandemic has been at the forefront of science for the past two years. While there is still no absolute cure for COVID-19, clinical trials are happening now to treat COVID-19 and its symptoms. If you are interested in learning more about COVID Treatment Clinical Trials in Dallas, keep reading for more information.
What is a COVID Treatment Clinical Trial?
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, clinical trials are research studies performed on people that are aimed at evaluating a medical, surgical, or behavioral intervention. They are the primary way that researchers find out if a new treatment, like a new drug or diet, or medical device (for example, a pacemaker) is safe and effective in people. Often a clinical trial is used to learn if a new treatment is more effective and/or has less harmful side effects than the standard treatment.
Clinical Trials are the final step in receiving FDA approval. If you are interested in progressing the science and research behind the treatment of COVID-19, now is your chance. In addition to making your mark on the world of science and medicine, you can earn extra money and take advantage of a wide variety of benefits.
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary medicines related to our study
- Guaranteed monetary compensation of up to $2,150
- Travel reimbursement or free transportation
- Adherence to all industry safety standards
- FDA-governed and sanctioned studies
- Entirely confidential
Are there COVID Treatment Clinical Trials in Dallas?
Dallas Clinical Research is currently accepting participants for an active COVID-19 Treatment Clinical Trial. Participation is vital in helping us develop safe, new drugs that effectively treat patients the world over. Since participants are the most crucial part of the COVID Treatment Clinical Trial, signing up is very simple.
- Reach out to us. Call Toll-Free (469) 949-4900.
- Review the Informed Consent Form. Our medical professionals will explain each element of the program to you and provide you with an Informed Consent Form to review.
- Get Your Free Medical Exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam. If you meet all the requirements of the study, you will be asked to participate.
Who Conducts COVID Treatment Clinical Trials in Dallas?
Dallas Clinical Research is currently accepting study participants composed of a superior team of medical professionals with years of experience with Phase II through IV trials. Administered in conjunction with leading pharmaceutical companies, the COVID Treatment Clinical Trial will give you access to the latest innovations in the fields of medicine and science as it relates to COVID-19.
For more information on our facility or other clinical trials that are currently accepting participants, visit dallasclinicalresearch.com.